The Features of Mexasoft CutePhotos
- Organize photos into an unlimited number of albums and sub-albums.
- Auto resize larger images into smaller-sized ones and thumbnails.
- The script uses CSS for easier customization of the design. Easy to convert existing CutePhotos templates.
- Can share user login details with CutePhotos, phpBB or vBulletin.
- Search engine-friendly URLs using Apache Mod_Rewrite (check with your web host to make sure this feature is available and enabled).
- Allow users to comment on photos (this feature can be enabled or disabled by admin) with an optional Captcha security implementation to protect from spam.
- Allow users to rate photos (this feature can be enabled or disabled by admin) with an optional Captcha implementation to protect your site from spam.
- HotLink Protection to protect your images from theft (others linking to your images without your permission). This makes sure nobody is unnecessarily causing an increase in your bandwidth usage.
- Popular Photo (grouped according to top hits) and Latest Photo pages.
- Ban control to stop spammers from using the website.
- Email system to notify the admin of new photo submissions and user signups.
- The admin can easily generate an XML sitemap for search engines.
- The admin can ping Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc after updating an existing sitemap or adding a new one.
- Database backup through CutePhotos admin panel.
- Easily build custom titles, Meta tags for album categories and photo pages.
- Exchangeable Image File Format (EXIF) - Most modern cameras produce tags with each photo, and CutePhotos can retrieve and display this information about the photo. Displaying this information is set in admin panel and is optional.
- Watermarking feature.
- Can be used as a photographers' website where the administrator can create user accounts, user galleries and pricing.
- The script integrates an advanced and a secure shopping cart.
- Can sell high resolution images using PayPal secure payment system (optional).
View the demo of CutePhotos gallery script